Get Rental Help

For help with your CARES rent or mortgage relief application, call PHFA at 1-855-827-3466 (se habla español). Applications for financial assistance for renters and homeowners are available on

If you were unable to get CARES rent relief or other rental assistance, learn more about the CDC’s national eviction moratorium for nonpayment of rent. If you qualify, submit the necessary declaration to your landlord so that you can claim protection from eviction up to the end of the year.

Exit IconPanic Button
Click here or hit the 'esc' key on your keyboard to leave this site fast.