Get Help with Rent and Utilities Now!

If you’re behind on rent or utility payments, get help now – don’t wait! Select your county to see how to apply for ERAP:

The national COVID-19 ban on evictions for nonpayment of rent is no longer in effect. There may be local eviction diversion programs available, like the ones in the city of Philadelphia and Bucks County.

If you need additional assistance, you can search for resources at, text your zip code to 898-211, or dial 211 (wait times may be high.)

Exit IconPanic Button
Click here or hit the 'esc' key on your keyboard to leave this site fast.