Lancaster-Lebanon IU 13
Print & Share
Print & Share
Serving Young Learners
-Early Reading First
-Early Head Start in Lebanon and Lancaster County
-Head Start in Lebanon County
Serving School-Age Learners
-Hearing Impaired Support
-Life Skills Support
-Multiple Disabilities Support
-Nonpublic School Services
Serving Adult Learners
-Adult Basic and Literacy Education (General Education Development, English as a Second Language, Family Literacy, and Adult Basic Education)
Partners in Supporting Education
IU13 provides many opportunities for educators and administrators to network, share ideas, and access resources to assist them in serving learners. The following groups, services and facilities are available:
-Curriculum Coordinators Meetings
-The Conference and Training Center at IU13
-Reinventing Learning Showcase (highlights current educational topics)
-Public Relations Consortium
-Lancaster-Lebanon Association of School Business Officials
-Lancaster-Lebanon Principals' Association
-New District School Board Member Orientation
-Personnel Directors Meetings
-Superintendents' Advisory Council
-Special Education Coordinators Meetings
-Technology and Media Coordinators Meetings
The Conference and Training Center at IU13 is available for business seminars, trainings and conferences. The ten-room facility can accommodate groups from 25-450 people. The facility offers state-of-the-art technology and AV equipment, WiFi, on-site catering and cafeteria, and ample, well-lit parking. Contact the Conference Center Services Representative at (717) 606-1634.
Community Education Unit provides services to support Adult Basic and Literacy Education, such as General Education Development, English as a Second Language, Family literacy, and Adult Basic Education.
Early Intervention Unit provides services for young children, three years to school age, who have developmental delays such as: learning deficiencies, physical disabilities, vision and /or hearing problems, speech and language difficulties and behavioral or emotional disabilities.
Human Resources Services provides district consortium efforts and initiatives including emergency substitute training and placement, and the coordination of an online recruitment/application system.
Instructional Services offers programs to upgrade professional skills of teachers and administrators, improve school curriculum, and distribute and recommend instructional materials.
Special Education Services provides special education services to students age 2-21 years, parents and school districts with a focus on individual student progress and successful transition to life after school.
Technology Services provides administrative and educational technology, training and consulting services including discount software sales, Internet services, technology repair and network infrastructure.
1020 New Holland Avenue
Lancaster, PA 17601
Lancaster, PA 17601
Age requirement varies depending upon program
Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm
- (717) 606-1600 Main
for school district information.
- Early Head Start
- School to Adult Life Transition Services
- Special Education Classes/Centers
Other Services Offered At This Location:
- CHILDCARE & YOUTH ENRICHMENT - Lancaster-Lebanon IU13 - Summer Camp Guide
- EDUCATION & TRAINING - Lancaster-Lebanon IU13 - Community Education (Adult and Family Literacy)
- SERVICES - Lancaster and Lebanon Transition Network (TCC: Transition Coordinating Council)
- SERVICES - Lancaster-Lebanon IU13 - Early Head Start Home Based Program
- SERVICES - Lancaster-Lebanon IU13 - Preschool Early Intervention
If you represent this agency, update your listing here.
* The community resource directory information is up to date to the best of our knowledge. However, you should always call the provider to confirm this information and make an appointment. Be sure to confirm payment information with the provider, if payment is required. Pennsylvania 211 does not rate, recommend or endorse any agency. We simply provide information as a public service.