Lawrence County Community Action Partnership
Lawrence County Community Action Partnership - Senior Citizen Shared-Ride
Senior Citizen Shared-Ride is offered to residents who are over the age of 65. Eligible residents are offered reduced fare for all trips, whether they are traveling to medical or non-medical destinations. The Pennsylvania Lottery will pay 85% of the cost of the trip while the remaining 15% will be paid by the client or a sponsoring agency. No income guidelines apply.
241 West Grant Street
New Castle, PA 16101
Eligibility: 65 years of age or older
Hours: Weekdays, 8:30am to 4:30pm
Phone/FAX Numbers
  • (724) 658-7258 Main
  • (724) 652-5588 Main
  • (724) 652-5588 Main
  • (724) 658-7664 Fax
  • (888) 252-5104 Other
Intake Procedure: Walk in or applications can be mailed.
Geographical Area: Lawrence, Pittsburgh, Mercer, Butler, Beaver
Service Contact: Jackie Kosin, Transportation Administrative Coordinator, 724-658-7258 Ext. 1317,
  • Senior Ride Programs
Other Services Offered At This Location:
If you represent this agency, update your listing here.
* The community resource directory information is up to date to the best of our knowledge. However, you should always call the provider to confirm this information and make an appointment. Be sure to confirm payment information with the provider, if payment is required. Pennsylvania 211 does not rate, recommend or endorse any agency. We simply provide information as a public service.
Lawrence County Community Action Partnership
Exit IconPanic Button
Click here or hit the 'esc' key on your keyboard to leave this site fast.