Our Clubhouse - Westmoreland
Print & Share
Print & Share
Open to all people impacted by any type of cancer diagnosis.
Membership is available to those recently diagnosed, long-term
survivors, and those who have experienced the death of a loved one
due to cancer.
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 12:30pm to 8:00pm
- (724) 221-6182 Main
- (412) 338-1919 Main
- (412) 338-1920 Fax
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call the Clubhouse to speak with a staff member about becoming a
new member or visit ourclubhouse.org and fill out the Become A
All programs and services are always free.
Dani Wilson, Executive Director
- Bereavement Counseling
- Caregiver Consultation and Support
- Caregiver Counseling
- Caregiver/Care Receiver Support Groups
- Community Meals
- Day Camps
- Family Counseling
- General Counseling Services
- Health/Disability Related Counseling
- Health/Disability Related Support Groups * Cancer
- Nutrition Education
- Summer Camps
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Volunteer Opportunities * Older Adults
- Wellness Programs
* The community resource directory information is up to date to the best of our knowledge. However, you should always call the provider to confirm this information and make an appointment. Be sure to confirm payment information with the provider, if payment is required. Pennsylvania 211 does not rate, recommend or endorse any agency. We simply provide information as a public service.