Pennsylvania National Guard - Family Assistance - Region 13
Pennsylvania Department of Military and Veteran Affairs - Paralyzed Veterans Pension
Provides eligible paralyzed veterans a pension of $150.00 per month.
Fort Indiantown Gap
Building 7-36
Annville, PA 17003
Eligibility: Served in the military honorably. Resident of Pennsylvania upon entering the military. Suffered a service-connected injury or disease resulting in the loss or loss of use of two or more extremities (arms/hands or legs/feet).
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:15am to 4:30pm
Phone/FAX Numbers
  • (717) 861-8719 Main
Intake Procedure: Contact the County Veterans Affairs Director in the county you reside to apply for this program.
Documents Required: Need a copy of last military service DD214. Proof of Pennsylvania residency upon entering the military. United States Department of Veterans Affairs disability claim number.
Service Contact: David Heiland, Director for Veterans Programs, 717-861-2856
Phone Hotline: Veterans Crisis Line: 800-273-8255 (Press 1) or text Get Help NOW to 838255
  • Disability Benefits
  • Paralysis
  • Veterans
Other Services Offered At This Location:
* The community resource directory information is up to date to the best of our knowledge. However, you should always call the provider to confirm this information and make an appointment. Be sure to confirm payment information with the provider, if payment is required. Pennsylvania 211 does not rate, recommend or endorse any agency. We simply provide information as a public service.
Pennsylvania National Guard - Family Assistance - Region 13
Exit IconPanic Button
Click here or hit the 'esc' key on your keyboard to leave this site fast.