Pottstown Cluster of Religious Communities - Montgomery; Pottstown
Pottstown Cluster of Religious Communities - Emergency Rent and Utility Coalition (ERUC)
Each household can receive up to $1,500 per month in assistance for rental arrears and/or utility arrears dating back to March 1, 2020, with a maximum of 6 months' worth of arrears being awarded, not to exceed $9,000 per household.
Arrears ONLY - cannot be used for deposits or future expenses.

Details about the requirements and a list of Frequently Asked Questions are available on the United States Department of the Treasury website.
57 North Franklin Street
Pottstown, PA 19464
  • Household must reside in Montgomery County at the time of application
  • Household must be at or below 80% of Area Median Income at the time of application. See this chart (Montgomery County) thttps://www.phfa.org/forms/pacares/rental/RRP-County-Income-Limits.pdf to determine if you meet the eligibility criteria
  • Household must have rent arrears and/or an eviction notice and/or utility arrears and/or a utility shut-off notice at the time application in order to receive assistance
  • Household must be able to self-report a COVID hardship and have no alternative means to pay the rent and/or utility arrears for which the household is applying
  • Hours: Website and email available 24/7.

    Site hours may vary. Call to inquire or to leave voicemail after hours.
    Phone/FAX Numbers
    • (610) 970-5995 Main
    Email Address: info@pottstowncluster.org
    Intake Requirements: You will need to find:
    * A copy of your lease, if you have one. If you don’t, please find some sort of proof of consistent rental payments at that address, such as bank statements, or utility bills with your name and rental address on it. A letter from the landlord will also suffice.

  • Some sort of photo identification
  • An overdue rent or utility notice, if applicable. This can come from your landlord or a utility service like PECO
  • Current income documentation for all ADULTS in your household. This includes things like pay stubs, disability income, social security income, unemployment income, child support, alimony, or any other source of current, active, consistent income
  • Any documentation of changes of wages from your employer for example, a termination letter, or notice of furlough
  • Proof that you receive or applied for unemployment, if applicable
  • Services:
    • Electric Service Payment Assistance
    • Electric Service Payment Assistance * COVID-19
    • Gas Service Payment Assistance
    • Gas Service Payment Assistance * COVID-19
    • Internet Service Payment Assistance
    • Internet Service Payment Assistance * COVID-19
    • Rent Payment Assistance
    • Rent Payment Assistance * COVID-19
    • Sewer Service Payment Assistance
    • Sewer Service Payment Assistance * COVID-19
    • Trash/Recycling Service Payment Assistance
    • Trash/Recycling Service Payment Assistance * COVID-19
    • Water Service Payment Assistance
    • Water Service Payment Assistance * COVID-19
    If you represent this agency, update your listing here.
    * The community resource directory information is up to date to the best of our knowledge. However, you should always call the provider to confirm this information and make an appointment. Be sure to confirm payment information with the provider, if payment is required. Pennsylvania 211 does not rate, recommend or endorse any agency. We simply provide information as a public service.
    Pottstown Cluster of Religious Communities - Montgomery; Pottstown
    Exit IconPanic Button
    Click here or hit the 'esc' key on your keyboard to leave this site fast.