US Internal Revenue Service
IRS - Request a transcript or copy of a prior year return
If you can't find your copies of prior year's returns, the IRS can give you a transcript of the information you need, or a copy of your tax return.

Transcripts are free and you can get them for the current year and the past three years.
100 Liberty Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Phone/FAX Numbers
  • (800) 908-9946 Main
Fee Amounts: Free; None
  • Federal Income Tax Information
If you represent this agency, update your listing here.
* The community resource directory information is up to date to the best of our knowledge. However, you should always call the provider to confirm this information and make an appointment. Be sure to confirm payment information with the provider, if payment is required. Pennsylvania 211 does not rate, recommend or endorse any agency. We simply provide information as a public service.
US Internal Revenue Service
Exit IconPanic Button
Click here or hit the 'esc' key on your keyboard to leave this site fast.