Victims Intervention Program Wayne & Pike Counties
Victims Intervention Program - Crisis Counseling
Print & Share
Print & Share
Services include: 24 hour Hotline that offers in person contact at a secure, safe location; Individual counseling; Support groups for victim survivors and their families; Risk reduction, prevention education; Healthy relationship project; Rural outreach; Prison outreach and counseling service and Professional training to emergency responders, schools and local agencies.
Services are for all men, women and children who are fleeing
domestic violence or human trafficking and other serious crimes.
- (570) 253-4401 Crisis Line - Wayne County
- (570) 296-4357 Crisis Line - Pike County
- (800) 698-4847 Main
- (570) 253-1322 Fax
Call 24 hour Hotline
- Community Crime Prevention Programs
- Counseling for Children Affected by Domestic Violence
- Crime Victim Support Groups
- Domestic Violence Hotlines
- Domestic Violence Intervention Programs
- Domestic Violence Support Groups
- Human Trafficking Counseling
- Human Trafficking Hotlines
- Human Trafficking Shelters
- Human Trafficking Support Groups
- Sexual Assault Counseling
- Sexual Assault/Incest Support Groups
- Spouse/Intimate Partner Abuse Counseling
- Spouse/Intimate Partner Abuse Prevention
Other Services Offered At This Location:
If you represent this agency, update your listing here.
* The community resource directory information is up to date to the best of our knowledge. However, you should always call the provider to confirm this information and make an appointment. Be sure to confirm payment information with the provider, if payment is required. Pennsylvania 211 does not rate, recommend or endorse any agency. We simply provide information as a public service.