Victims Intervention Program Wayne & Pike Counties
Victims Intervention Program - Legal Advocacy and Medical Advocacy
Print & Share
Print & Share
Legal Advocacy includes accompaniment with transportation to Court, Legal proceedings, Legal Aid Agency, Police, and Social Service Agencies; Assistance in filing Protection from Abuse Orders(PFA), Protection from Intimidation
Order(PFI) and Protections from Sexual Violence
Orders(SVO); Assistance with Crime Victim Compensation claims and support with legal issues, i.e. divorce, child custody, child support.
Medical advocacy includes assistance with making medical appointments and accompaniment with transportation to hospitals, doctors and medical professionals.
Victims and survivors of domestic violence, sexual violence, human
trafficking and other serious crimes. Services are for all men,
women and children who are fleeing domestic violence or human
- (570) 253-4401 Crisis Line - Wayne County
- (570) 296-4357 Crisis Line - Pike County
- (800) 698-4847 Main
Call 24 hour hotline.
- Crime Victim Support
- Domestic Violence Hotlines
- Domestic Violence Protective/Restraining Orders
- Domestic/Family Violence Legal Services
- Human Trafficking Legal Assistance
- Non-Emergency Medical Transportation
- Sexual Assault Protective/Restraining Orders
Other Services Offered At This Location:
If you represent this agency, update your listing here.
* The community resource directory information is up to date to the best of our knowledge. However, you should always call the provider to confirm this information and make an appointment. Be sure to confirm payment information with the provider, if payment is required. Pennsylvania 211 does not rate, recommend or endorse any agency. We simply provide information as a public service.