YWCA Tri-County Area
YWCA Tri-County Area - Emergency Rent and Utilities Coalition (ERUC) (ERAP)
The YWCA is a participating agency of the Emergency Rent and Utilities Coalition (ERUC) and is accepting applications for assistance from Montgomery County residents who meet the criteria listed below.
315 King Street
Pottstown, PA 19464
Eligibility: - Household must reside in Montgomery County at the time of application.
- Household must be at or below 80% of Area Median Income at the time of application. See this chart (Montgomery County) to determine if meet this criteria: https://www.phfa.org/forms/pacares/rental/RRP-County-Income-Limits.pdf
- Household must have rent arrears and/or an eviction notice and/or utility arrears and/or a utility shut-off notice at the time application in order to receive assistance.
- Household must be able to self-report a COVID hardship and have no alternative means to pay the rent and/or utility arrears for which the household is applying.
Hours: Website available 24/7.

Site hours of operation vary. Please call or email if you need to pick up a paper application.
Phone/FAX Numbers
  • (610) 323-1888 Main
Email Address: info@ywcatricountyarea.org
Intake Procedure: Visit the website linked here to fill out the ERUC Application.

You may return the completed application by email to the YWCA ERUC Coorindator at


You may also email if you have any questions about the process.

Paper applications will be available on site.
Intake Requirements: You will need to find:
* A copy of your lease, if you have one. If you don’t, please find some sort of proof of consistent rental payments at that address, such as bank statements, or utility bills with your name and rental address on it. A letter from the landlord will also suffice.
* Some sort of photo identification
* An overdue rent or utility notice, if applicable. This can come from your landlord or a utility service like PECO.
* Current income documentation for all ADULTS in your household. This includes things like pay stubs, disability income, social security income, unemployment income, child support, alimony, or any other source of current, active, consistent
* Any documentation of changes of wages from your employer for example, a termination letter, or notice of furlough.
* Proof that you receive or applied for unemployment, if applicable
  • Electric Service Payment Assistance
  • Electric Service Payment Assistance * COVID-19
  • Gas Service Payment Assistance
  • Gas Service Payment Assistance * COVID-19
  • Internet Service Payment Assistance
  • Internet Service Payment Assistance * COVID-19
  • Rent Payment Assistance
  • Rent Payment Assistance * COVID-19
  • Sewer Service Payment Assistance
  • Sewer Service Payment Assistance * COVID-19
  • Trash/Recycling Service Payment Assistance
  • Trash/Recycling Service Payment Assistance * COVID-19
  • Water Service Payment Assistance
  • Water Service Payment Assistance * COVID-19
If you represent this agency, update your listing here.
* The community resource directory information is up to date to the best of our knowledge. However, you should always call the provider to confirm this information and make an appointment. Be sure to confirm payment information with the provider, if payment is required. Pennsylvania 211 does not rate, recommend or endorse any agency. We simply provide information as a public service.
YWCA Tri-County Area
Exit IconPanic Button
Click here or hit the 'esc' key on your keyboard to leave this site fast.