West Brandywine School
West Brandywine School
Working Papers:
Any student 14-17 years old, prior to high school graduation, must have working papers for employment. Applications are taken at school district administration offices. The student does not have to be present to obtain the papers, parents can fill out the paperwork. To obtain working papers, a copy of the student's birth certificate must be taken to the school administration office. Call local school district for information on location and office hours.

Summer Enrichment (Vacation Education):
Some schools in the County offer non-credit enrichment courses over the summer break. These courses are designed to broaden the students experiences, keep minds and imaginations active, and offer peer interaction. Subjects that may be offered include: computers, cartooning, music, babysitting, chess, foreign languages, photography, etc.

Some schools offer school social worker services. Service may include:
- providing group or individual counseling for the student and family
- working with problems in the student's living environment (home, school and community) that are affecting the student's functioning in school
- consulting with staff regarding enhancement of the educational program for a particular student
- assisting families in accessing community resources (food, clothing, school supplies when available)
800 Mt. Pleasant Road
Honey Brook, PA 19344
Eligibility: Open to the public
Phone/FAX Numbers
  • (610) 273-3538 Main
  • (610) 273-3538 Main
Intake Requirements: Call
Helpful Tips: Contact the child's school for truancy intervention
  • Elementary Schools
  • Elementary/Secondary School Registration Offices
  • School Districts
  • School Social Work Services
  • School Supplies
  • Secondary/High Schools
  • Truancy Counseling
  • Work Permits
If you represent this agency, update your listing here.
* The community resource directory information is up to date to the best of our knowledge. However, you should always call the provider to confirm this information and make an appointment. Be sure to confirm payment information with the provider, if payment is required. Pennsylvania 211 does not rate, recommend or endorse any agency. We simply provide information as a public service.
West Brandywine School
Exit IconPanic Button
Click here or hit the 'esc' key on your keyboard to leave this site fast.