Franklin County Government Human Services Building
Franklin County Children and Youth Services
Promotes the well being of children and their families.

Reports involving abused, neglected, exploited, or truant/incorrigible children are investigated and in-home services are provided to families who meet Children and Youth legal criteria. Helps intervene in family disputes and crises; however, Children and Youth do not have the authority to determine, mediate, or change Court-ordered custody or visitation agreements. Government intervention is justified when the family cannot, or will not, provide for the child's safety and/or basic needs. Placement of a child by Children and Youth can only occur if ordered by the Juvenile Court.
425 Franklin Farm Lane
Chambersburg, PA 17202
Eligibility: Children from birth to 18 years of age who has been abused, neglected, exploited, is incorrigible and/or truant and their families. Services are provided to families who request and voluntarily accept services or who have been ordered to participate in services by the Franklin County Courts.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm
Email Address:
Intake Procedure: For questions regarding Children and Youth Service, or if you have questions and/or concerns regarding your specific case, please call 717-263-1900.

If you wish to report child abuse or neglect, please call the Pennsylvania Child Abuse Hotline at 1-800-932-0313.
Fee Amounts: None
Facility/ADA access: Wheelchair accessible
Languages Spoken: Interpreters available
Service Contact: FCCYS/Human Services Agency, 717-263-1900
  • Child Abuse Hotlines
  • Child Abuse Prevention
  • Children's Protective Services
Other Services Offered At This Location:
If you represent this agency, update your listing here.
* The community resource directory information is up to date to the best of our knowledge. However, you should always call the provider to confirm this information and make an appointment. Be sure to confirm payment information with the provider, if payment is required. Pennsylvania 211 does not rate, recommend or endorse any agency. We simply provide information as a public service.
Franklin County Government Human Services Building
Exit IconPanic Button
Click here or hit the 'esc' key on your keyboard to leave this site fast.