Print & Share
33 Irving Place, FL 5
New York, NY 10003
Modest Needs applicants must meet the following income and employment guidelines:
Modest Needs regularly makes grants to households receiving types of income other than those listed above (Social Security Disability Income, for example). However, in light of Modest Needs' mission, applicants whose households do NOT meet the income and employment guidelines listed above will NOT qualify to apply for a grant from Modest Needs.
- (844) 667-3776 Toll-Free
Additional information is available on the Frequently Asked Questions for Individual Applicants Page.
Begin the application process by clicking "Register/Login to Apply for Help" at the bottom of the For Applicants Page.
Modest Needs remains open during the COVID-19 crisis. However, due to workplace restrictions imposed by the city and state of New York, all of Modest Needs' employees are working remotely without regular access to telephone and voicemails.
- Automobile Insurance Payment Assistance
- Automobile Payment Assistance
- Electric Service Payment Assistance
- Health Insurance Premium Assistance
- Heating Fuel Payment Assistance
- Incidental Medical Expense Assistance
- Mortgage Payment Assistance
- Prescription Expense Assistance
- Rent Payment Assistance
- Undesignated Temporary Financial Assistance
- Water Service Payment Assistance