Family Fund Assistance
Central Electric Cooperative - Family Fund Assistance
Program helps those in need of energy assistance. Family Fund assists needy families or individuals who have their permanent residence on Central Electric Cooperative lines. Funds are raised through contributions from members and employees. Each fund is administered by different agencies. You must apply to each individual fund listed below:

* Allegheny County: Department of Human Services 412-350-3911
* Armstrong County: Community Action Office 724-548-3405
* Butler County: The Salvation Army 724-287-5532
* Clarion County: Charitable Deeds 814-797-0286
* Forest County: Information & Referral Service 814-927-8266
* Venango County: Community Support Service 814-432-9763
716 Route 368
Parker, PA 16049
Hours: 8:00am-4:00pm, Monday-Friday
Phone/FAX Numbers
  • (724) 399-2931 Main
  • (724) 548-3405 Other
  • (800) 521-0570 TDD
Intake Procedure: Call, Visit web site
  • Electric Service Payment Assistance
* The community resource directory information is up to date to the best of our knowledge. However, you should always call the provider to confirm this information and make an appointment. Be sure to confirm payment information with the provider, if payment is required. Pennsylvania 211 does not rate, recommend or endorse any agency. We simply provide information as a public service.
Family Fund Assistance
Exit IconPanic Button
Click here or hit the 'esc' key on your keyboard to leave this site fast.