Search local LGBTQ+ resources in Pennsylvania with PA 211. Select a resource and enter your zip code to look for programs in your area. To get help from one of our resource navigators with anything from housing, to mental health, to employment, text your zip code to 898-211 or dial 211.
- PFLAG – Find your local chapter; PFLAG is a family and ally organization for LGBTQ+ people
- ConnectSafely – LGBTQ+ resources, including a listing of LGBTQ+ centers and resources for educators
- GLAAD – LGBTQ+ resources, including information on military, aging, and legal support
- LGBTQ+ Youth:
- The Trevor Project – Crisis intervention and suicide prevention services for LGBTQ+ people under 25
- Human Rights Campaign – Direct online and phone support services for LGBTQ+ youth