Nonprofits anywhere in PA: Get quarterly updates: learning opportunities, advocacy resources, customized regional content, and more!
Updating Agency Information
PA 211 wants to ensure information in our database is as complete, accurate, and helpful as possible. To update your agency’s information, you can follow a simple process:
- Go to our homepage and search for your Agency Name (if you end up with too many results, enter your zip code as well)
- You may get a list of all agencies with a name similar to yours. Find the correct agency and click “more details” under one of your programs
- Scroll to the bottom of the listing. Underneath additional services, you will see instructions telling you that if you represent the agency, you can click to submit an update.
- Clicking the link will take you into our database. You can click on your Agency Name (on the top left of the menu), any program, and any location to view information and submit updates by scrolling to the bottom and clicking “Submit Revision Request”.
- You will need to submit your name, phone number, and email address. Within a few minutes, you will receive an email with a link to click to submit your update.
- If you need to update another location or program, you will need to click on the name on the left hand side, then request a separate link for that revision.
- A PA 211 Database Manager will review your submission and contact you if they have any questions.
If you are a service provider and would like to be added to PA 211’s statewide community resource database or update your listing, please give us a few details and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. This form also applies to organizations with volunteer opportunities.