Top Employment and Expenses Resources
Get help with our most-requested resources for employment, general financial assistance, and debt relief in PA. Visit our other pages for specific housing, utilities, food, or health expense assistance. Select a resource and enter your zip code to find assistance in your area. To get help from a resource navigator, text your zip code to 898-211 or dial 211.
Programs for Employment and Expenses:
- Commonwealth of PA Access to Social Services (COMPASS) – apply online for a variety of benefits and assistance programs
- IRS: Where’s My Refund? – Track your IRS tax return refund
- PA CareerLink – support for individuals seeking employment, including job listings and training opportunities
- PA Department of Labor and Industry – employment resources for individuals, including career planning and services for people with disabilities
- PA Office of Unemployment Compensation – apply online for unemployment compensation
- Information for PA employees impacted by COVID-19 (PUA, PEUC, etc.)
COVID-19 Employment and Expenses Assistance
Stay up to date with PA and federal programs, such as extended unemployment benefits, financial assistance for selected populations, and employment resources.
(Redirects to uwp.org)