Top Mental Health Resources
Get help with our most-requested resources for crisis lines, counseling, and treatment in PA. Select a resource and enter your zip code to find assistance in your area. To get help from a resource navigator, text your zip code to 898-211 or dial 211.
- Suicide Prevention Hotlines – For immediate help call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- General Crisis Intervention Hotlines
- Mental Health Crisis Lines
- See more Crisis Hotlines
Mental Health Programs
- Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs – resources for individuals with a substance use disorder or who are in recovery
- Department of Human Services (DHS) – information on mental health resources for PA
- Mental Health Resources Guide – easy-to-use PA guide for a variety of mental health needs
Stay up to date with resources that may be useful during the COVID-19 crisis.
(Redirects to uwp.org)