Top Housing Resources
Get help with our most-requested resources for low-cost and emergency housing in PA. Visit our Utilities page to see resources for home energy expenses. Select a resource and enter your zip code to find assistance in your area. To get help from a resource navigator, text your zip code to 898-211 or dial 211.
- Department of Human Services (DHS) – learn more about housing resources in PA, and how to apply
- Emergency Shelter Allowance (ESA) – assistance for eligible people who are at risk of, or are experiencing, homelessness
- PA Housing Finance Agency (PHFA) – housing resources for older adults, low- and moderate-income families, and people with special housing needs (CARES rent and mortgage relief through PHFA has ended)
- PA Human Relations Commission (PHRC) – information on fair housing and how to report housing discrimination
- US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) – learn more about rental assistance programs in PA, and how to apply
COVID-19 Housing Relief
Stay up to date with PA and federal housing relief programs, like eviction moratoriums and rental assistance.
(Redirects to uwp.org)